Thanks for stopping by! If you’re new here, allow me to offer a bit of inSITE. Ha ha ha.
If Google dropped you off:
My name is Elizabeth Derby (can you believe it?), and I have been blogging for over five years. I’m a newly-minted marketing freelancer, and I’ve structured Elizabeth Derby Productions as a professional portfolio that offers creative stimuli to small business owners who want to engage their inner marketers. This section, Free Tools & Inspiration, is where I share tips and helpful techniques for creative communication.
Here is a shortlist of categories you can expect:
- Tools You Can Use: Turns out the internet is full of tools to help you achieve your wildest business fantasies. I catalogue my favorites, from time-saving techniques to free integration platforms.
- Social Media Rx: How to use or create basic marketing tools. A lot of tools aren’t difficult to use, just very complicated to research. I write the sort of simple step-by-steps I wish I’d had when I started.
- Creative Storytelling: As a creative writer and former fragrance marketer, I know how powerful a good story can be. These inspiring ideas elevate marketing into an artful, often extraordinary craft.
- Marketing Models: Brands and thought leaders that seamlessly blend consumer understanding with innovative sales techniques. I address key takeaways and how you can apply them to your business.
- Visual Appeal: I may be a writer, but I care DEEPLY about color and lines and style. This is true for marketing materials, advertising, architecture, interiors, clothes, my desk, my boyfriend’s haircut, etc. Expect me to defend artistic integrity on a regular basis.
If you want to read about my personal life and/or rainbows:
You’re in luck! I manage three separate websites, each reflecting a different interest.
Once again, thank you for stopping by. I hope you find what you’re looking for, and don’t hesistate to drop me a line if you have any questions at all.Happy sharing!